Take part in our first ever inter-university challenge….
From 7th June for two weeks we will be going up against UCLan in a MyWellness challenge – The winner will be the university whose participants have logged the most moves, so we need your help by getting moving and logging every move you make! Only you can help declare Edge Hill University the WINNER!! How you want to move is up to you – you can jump, run, walk, dance, play, the list is endless.
The challenge will take place from Monday 7 June until Sunday 20 June 2021, and you can get yourself ready by registering for the challenge on the MyWellness app.
All activities/moves need to be logged via the MyWellness app, this can include syncing activities recoded on fitness trackers /apps or manually logging a run or cycle, your attendance at exercise classes, or attending a Campus Sport session or Team Edge Hill or community club training/match.
So how you do you involved?
If you are already registered with the MyWellness app all you need to do is sign up for the challenge.
If you haven’t registered with the MyWellness app, it’s easy to do:
- Download the app on the Apple store or Google Play.
- Complete the registration process (using your university email where possible, if you have one).
- Search ‘Edge Hill’ as your facility. (Or once on the app go to settings, facilities and then search Edge Hill)
- Wait for Edge Hill to approve your facility (please note this can take up to three days – so get registering now)
- Once your facility is approved you will be able to join the challenge.
- Now you can get moving 🙂
Sync your existing fitness tracker/device:
You can sync the MyWellness app with other devices or apps like Fitbit or Strava, so your moves will automatically be counted towards Edge Hill’s total. To do this go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Connect Apps and Devices; Strava, Garmin, mapmyfitness, polar, runkeeper etc.
Remember, EVERY MOVE COUNTS