The awards celebrate best practice and excellence in the education sector in the north and eight teams have made the finals.
Pro Vice-Chancellor Mark Allanson said: “Everyone at the University is delighted to have been shortlisted for so many awards.
“The shortlistings cover so many aspects of what we do, from providing an outstanding student experience, supporting social mobility and working with key partners, to our work around external relations. It’s wonderful to have the work the University does recognised in this way.”
The full list of awards Edge Hill University is shortlisted for include:
- Business/Industry Collaboration – University Sector
- Edge Hill University and TG Consulting Ltd for RE:Action 24/7
- Social Mobility Award – University Sector
- Widening Access and Participation Team, Student Advisory Panels
- Edge Hill University Medical School
- External Relations Team of The Year
- Corporate Communications and External Relations
- Student Recruitment & Marketing
- Student Experience Award – University Sector
- Welcome Weekend
- Community Engagement Award – University Sector
- SME Productivity and Innovation Centre – Leading Lancashire Programme
- Digital Education and Development Award
- Digital Student Internship Programme
The awards, which are a celebration of excellence and best practice in the education sector in the North, are judged by a panel of leading industry professionals and experts. The awards will be announced at a special event on Thursday 27 April in Manchester.
Edge Hill previously won the Educate North University of the Year Award 2021/22.
The full list of Educate North Award nominations can be found on the Educate North website.
February 17, 2023