The Education for Social Justice Network is led by Professor Vicky Duckworth and Professor Amanda Fulford with co-lead Dr Victoria Jamieson. The group has been relaunched in 2021-22 academic year following the impact of COVID-19.
Given the key role of social justice within the Faculty’s research and teaching, this group offers a relevant opportunity for networking and support.
The plans for the development of this research group include:
- A programme of activities (seminars, colloquia, day conferences) (21-22)
- Identification of researchers with connections to social justice (closely aligned to Faculty’s goals) (21-22)
Please register to join the group’s mailing list to hear first about events and opportunities.
Members of the group are listed below. Click or tap on the individual names to explore their research profile.
This group welcomes new members. Its membership is open to all interested staff members at Edge Hill University and colleagues outside Edge Hill. If you are interested in joining the group, contact [email protected] or come along to one of our events.
- Professor Vicky Duckworth co-chair of the Education for Social Justice network.
- Professor Amanda Fulford co-chair of the Education for Social Justice network.
- Dr Victoria Jamieson co-chair of the Education for Social Justice network.
- Helena Knapton
- Dr Liana Beattie
- Alicia Blanco-Bayo
- Dr Karen Boardman
- Dr Victoria Jamieson
- Rachael Sackville-Jones
- Hefin Williams
Primary and Childhood Education
EfSJ planning meeting – 17 November
Launch event – 27 January 2022
Where possible, events are recorded and the recordings made available Open Access via the Faculty’s Figshare depository.Go to Figshare