At Edge Hill we’ve taken all the necessary measures to ensure that our campus is prepared to keep us all safe and well.
As a campus-based University with the delivery of an exceptional student experience, we are continuing to do everything necessary to ensure that the campus is a safe, vibrant place for the full community to enjoy.
Our Covid-secure environment offers:
- access to excellent teaching, learning and support
- access to the specialist facilities and equipment you will need
- access to a safe campus
- access to university accommodation
- access to sports, arts facilities and in-person events
We have put in place suitable measures to keep our community safe, including:
- systematic deep cleans of all buildings and facilities
- enhancement of cleaning regimes to maintain high standards of cleanliness and ensuring frequently touched surfaces are prioritised
- investment in new technology to deep clean spaces effectively and efficiently as required
- taking all necessary steps to ensure that that indoor spaces are well ventilated
- installation of hand sanitiser units within all entrances and throughout buildings, to facilitate regular usage and encourage good hygiene practices by all building users.
Thank you for your continued support and taking personal responsibility to keep each other safe.
Further information specific to students, staff and other members of the community can be found in the sections below:
Last updated: 21 February 2022
Return to the homepage.