Before the Builder tools were developed, a prototype called ChurchBuilder was created and trialled.
ChurchBuilder enables you to:
- build complex 3D models of churches,
- create tours of the churches
- make video clips of the tours
- capture images of the churches
- convert them into VRML for viewing on web sites
The best way to learn the detailed operation of ChurchBuilder is to use the Help Pages. The Help Pages can be accessed via the Help | Help Topics menu item once you have installed ChurchBuilder.
You can download ChurchBuilder on the Downloads page.
ChurchBuilder’s use in primary schools is described on the Education page.
Here are two videos to give you an idea of how ChurchBuilder works.
Starting a new church
Editing the crossing tower