We regularly invite organisations onto campus to talk about specific topics related to their industry, current challenges, trends and prevalent technologies. Many employers do this to increase their profile amongst our students as a way of attracting high quality graduates.
Career Pathways lecture series
FDM Group deliver a talk about various roles in the technology sector
Our Career Pathways lecture series is a particular highlight, where employers talk to our final years students about the range of career routes open to computing graduates. Many organisations also use this platform to raise the profile of their own organisation and vacancies. The series takes place between January and March each year.
Confirmed speaker series for 2016, read the new story here:
- Avecto Cyber security
- The Hut Group Web development
- ROQ IT Software testing
- The Config Team Logistics-software consulting
- UK Fast Hosting and cloud services
- QA Consulting Information technology consulting
- Barclays Software, systems and technology management
- FDM Group Information technology services
- EON Reality VR/AR and global knowledge transfer
- Advanced Computer Software Software and IT services
- EKM Systems Hosted eCommerce solutions
- Cleversteam Web applications & digital identities
- Hallnet Web design & software development
“Digital Fingerprints, Telecommunications Evidence” delivered by Afentis Forensics
To discuss opportunities for guest speaking please email our Knowledge Exchange and Enterprise Manager, Michael Banford, or call 01695 657645.