on course placements (2)

Your degree may include a work placement. Many academic departments will expect you to find a suitable employer yourself, although most will suggest organisations to approach. Some courses, e.g. business and computing degrees, offer a ‘sandwich year’ option allowing students to undertake a year-long placement in a job which is related to their studies. Check with your department on the options and help available to you.

Students in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences should contact the Faculty Placement Team for legislation and documentation on setting up your own placement.



Last updated on Last updated on Was this page helpful? Yes NoThanks for your feedback!Please tell us more: