Useful Information



National Minimum Wage, Employment Rights and the Law

Income Tax and National Insurance

Information for International Students

 UKCISA: The Council for International Student Affairs have information on working in the UK during your studies

Other Guidance on Employment Law

Last updated on Last updated on Was this page helpful? Yes NoThanks for your feedback!Please tell us more: