National Minimum Wage, Employment Rights and the Law
Income Tax and National Insurance
Information for International Students
UKCISA: The Council for International Student Affairs have information on working in the UK during your studies
Other Guidance on Employment Law
- Gov.uk is designed to provide a user-friendly guide to different aspects of UK employment law.
- Your Rights at Work: a guide for students. Looks at issues such as the National Minimum wage, Health & Safety and exercising your rights in the workplace.
- hse.gov.uk – Health & Safety Executive
- Equalityhumanrights.com – Equality and Human Rights Commission.
- acas.org.uk – ACAS – employment law specialists
- Disclosure and Barring Service – enhanced criminal record checks