“The Recruitment Fair was a great event. We spoke to a lot of second and third year nursing students and probably recruited 30 to join the NHS bank.” NHS Professionals.
The Careers Centre offers a range of FREE services to employers. We can:
- Advertise graduate and part-time vacancies FREE via our Online Vacancy Service
- Host your recruitment activities, for example, presentations and interviews
- Raise your organisation’s profile with the student and staff population
- Give you the opportunity to meet and talk with Edge Hill University students
- Match your needs to those of students seeking volunteering, work experience projects and placements
- Offer the expertise of our academic departments to assist with research and development
Why Employ an Edge Hill Graduate?
As an employer you understand the needs of your business and how it will best fulfill its potential. You are aware of the benefit of employing enthusiastic, knowledgeable and skilled people at a cost that is attainable.
In 2017 more than 3,500 students graduated from Edge Hill University, many of whom wish to be employed within the North West. Many of our students complete work placements or internships during their degree and most also undertake part-time work or volunteering alongside their studies.
Our degrees ensure that our graduates have the intellectual ability to meet the challenges your business may offer. They also develop skills in areas such as critical and analytical thinking, time management and initiative.
Graduates typically offer:
- Fresh ideas and a new perspective
- The flexibility to meet challenges and new opportunities
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation
- High levels of productivity and self-motivation
- A range of skills gained via degree study and employment
- No preconceptions of what can and can’t be done