Employer Engagement Team
Paul Ledsham – Employer Engagement Manager
Abigail Cattlin – Employer Engagement Adviser
Paula Kendall – Employer Engagement Assistant
As the business facing unit of Careers we link businesses to the university.
Contact us by: Email or Tel: 01695 657597.
- Advertising your graduate, part-time and volunteering vacancies to students, providing free recruitment and selection services.
- Assisting you in creating job descriptions.
- Hosting FREE recruitment fairs throughout the year, providing opportunities to meet students and boost your brand.
What do vacancies involve?
- Graduate posts – full time paid employment of a fully qualified graduate
- Part-time opportunities – paid part-time employment.
- Volunteering opportunities – relevant work experience in areas of interest to students
- Placements – e.g. a block placement of 2 weeks, or a series of days spread across a number of weeks or months; a summer or Easter vacation placement lasting between 2 weeks and 3 months; a year-long placement undertaken between students’ second and third year of study.