Helping Us to Help You
As a student we expect you to:
- Fully engage in career planning from as early as possible, so that we can help you with your career planning throughout each year.
- Make full use of the opportunities and resources available to you within Careers.
- Book an appointment to come and see us as soon as possible.
Please provide us with constructive feedback on our services.
What We Will Provide
- Professionally qualified and well informed staff who are committed to the quality of your career planning and experience at Edge Hill University.
- Clear and accurate information informed by up-to-date research on career options, graduate employment and recruitment processes, and opportunities for maximising your employability.
- Opportunities to actively seek and listen to your views on all aspects of your Careers experience and provide you with a timely response.
In the unlikely event that you should wish to withdraw from your course, we can help you to refocus and explore new career ideas. We offer confidential and impartial appointments with fully trained Careers Advisers who can help you to re assess your plans and move forward. You may also wish to read ‘Changing or Leaving Your Course’.