The Edge Hill Business School offers a range of postgraduate study options designed to develop and stimulate students in an intellectually challenging environment. You’ll benefit from our excellent facilities and resources and have support along the way from our expert staff.
Business and Management
Enhance your existing skills and experience to management level, gaining a strategic perspective on business and extending your interest in strategic human resource management.
|Course Name||Qualification||UCAS Code|
|Marketing Communications & Branding||MA||Apply Direct|
Postgraduate Research (PGR)
The School currently has a well-developed PhD programme and a strong research culture with a thriving community of research students. A new research programme of Professional Doctorate in Emergency Services Management, the first one in Britain, has been successfully running since September 2017.
Staff are experienced researchers and have forged extensive network of research links both within Britain and abroad. The Business School works closely with practitioners and professionals from across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Staff also have strong links with professional and accreditation bodies. The School has a strong Professoriate to support and guide the students.
We are able to offer postgraduate research supervision in the following areas of expertise:
- Organisational Leadership, Learning, Development and Management
- Business Modelling and Lean Processes
- Operations Management with specific focus on Supply Chain Management (including Logistics and Agile Supply Chains)
- Organisational Culture and Culture Change Management
- Emergency Services Management, Organisational Resilience & Interoperability
- Public Sector Management
- Accounting and Institutional Perspectives
- Business History
- Human Resource Management and Development
- Business and Employment Law
- Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Radical Marketing
- Multi-level Marketing, Network Marketing
- Services (Retail) Marketing
- Customer Engagement, Retail (High Streets), Experience Marketing, Retail Consumer Behaviour
- Digital Economy, New Business Models & Decision Making
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- International Trade (including Brexit and FTAs), Foreign Investment and Regional Economic Integration
- Renewable Energy, Sustainable Business and Low-Carbon Development
- Applied and Developmental Economics (including Poverty and Inequality)
- Social Networks, Microeconomics and Econometrics
- East Asia’s Economies (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia)
- Media and Gender Studies
Information on application process for postgraduate research study can be found at the Graduate School website.
The University’s PGR Student Handbook provides more details on postgraduate research study here at Edge Hill University.
For more details, contact: