Thank you and we are delighted at the overwhelming response to the call for papers. The call is now closed and all authors should have been contacted by the stream conveners. Please see below for further instructions.
Instructions to authors of accepted papers:
Conveners may have asked as a minimum for a 500 word abstract/proposal (as a minimum) but will make their own decisions should they wish to have a different requirement. Unless your stream conveners communicate otherwise you are required to follow these instructions. Authors may wish to contact stream conveners about the requirements for full paper (if any) including length, deadline, etc. The CMS organisers are not involved in this process.
List of Streams:
- Critical Perspectives on Alternate Models of Entrepreneurial Organising Social Innovation and the De-Growth economy
- Critical Studies of Leadership: Critical methodologies and alternative spaces
- Dark side of Organizational Behaviour
- Critical Cross-Cultural Management: time to discuss race, gender, language, sexual orientations, religion and other forms of discrimination in power-laden contexts
- Heroes and Heroism
- Foreign Workers: The Ethics and Politics of Global Employment
- The Past, and Management & Organizational Studies: Challenges, Debates, and Questions
- Developing critical theory and methodology contributions: From PhD to ECR
- Open/Generalist stream
- Alternative ways of organizing – towards a new world order or confomity?
- Reimagining social researching: Taking critical action seriously
- The performative university: ‘targets and terror’ in academia
- Critical Entrepreneurship Studies
- The future of feminisms and CMS: Ethics, politics, and embodiment
- Experimental Ethnography and the Future of Critique
- Objects of Organisation: What does Speculative Realism mean for Management?
- Beyond neo-liberal practices as a response to the crisis: Positive lessons and examples in the light of an alternative welfare model in terms of employment and HRM.
- Identity and Intersectionality – Changing the Conversation
- Space, Place, and Scale: Critical Reflections on the New Spatial Turn in Organization Studies
- Civil Society Organizations: Democratic Alternatives in action?
- Critical Accounting Studies
- Potential and possibilities of Critical education management
- Time, Changes and Leadership
- The Quality of Equality: Critically Debating Inclusion in Organisations
- Innovation and Crises of practices and processes at the fringes of the economy
- An Eternal Crisis in Health and Social Management – Time for Revolution?
- Political economy, value and valuation: Advancing contemporary critiques of capitalism and exploring alternatives
- Ableism in management, organizations and employment relations: Challenging dominant ideas of ‘ideal’ employees, ‘ideal’ bodies and ‘ideal’ capabilities
- Emotions, objects and meaning in organizations.
- Mending the splintering of the soul: new management for new publics in settler-colonial, post-colonial, and post-industrial organisations.
- Reclaiming Flexibility: ‘Workplace flexibility’ in the contemporary economy
- Playing Games: Ethics and Emotions at Work
- Reorganizing the neo-liberal food system: Evolution, Rebellion or Revolution?
- Critical perspectives on International Development: New geographies of inequality and the reconfiguration of the ‘Global South’ and the ‘Global North’
- HRM: Powerful Player or Powerless Heretic?
- The Decolonizing Management Studies Agenda: Advances, Challenges and Prospects
- Deviance in Management and Organization Studies
- Workshop: Cyborg Futures: organisations, cultures and technologies in a cross-disciplinary world
- Brexit and its consequences: implications for CMS, the workplace and HRD
- Organizing and Organizations of Death