Enterprising Executive

Dominic Bird
BSc (Hons) Marketing with Advertising

Within three months of graduating with a First-Class Honours degree in Marketing with Advertising, Dominic Bird secured employment as a Digital Marketing Executive with Marketing Pro Group.

Dominic knows that the theoretical elements of his degree course gave him the knowledge and confidence to find creative solutions at his new business place. This, coupled with the experience he gained from being the Managing Director of award winning student start-up business, Wet Fish, has given Dominic the competitive advantage when it comes to finding employment within a marketing agency.

As a Marketing Executive, Dominic co-ordinates all elements of marketing campaigns including website advertising, social media, email, search engine optimisation, pay-per-click and data analysis.

“The wealth of knowledge and experience gained from my time at Edge Hill University has allowed me to confidently embrace a very challenging and exciting role in marketing. I am constantly finding ways in which the know-how Edge Hill gave me enables me to add even more value to Marketing Pro Group and the clients we serve.”

Dominic Bird