Daniel Hall
BSc (Hons) Business and Management, 2016

The sky's the limit

Daniel secured a high-flying role with the RAF, after boosting his personal and employability skills at Edge Hill. As well as being an active member of the University Air Squadron Volunteer Reserve, Daniel honed his entrepreneurial skills through the Graduate Enterprise scheme, where his business represented the North West in the National Finals.

Daniel feels his time at Edge Hill gave him ‘real’ skills – networking, team-building, problem-solving and negotiation – that will continue to grow and develop throughout his future career. After completing his initial training with the RAF, Daniel is now a Flying Officer and on his way to qualifying as a Pilot.

“My University experience enabled me to grow up and realise that you aren’t the ‘complete package’ until you invest in your academic and professional skills. My Graduate Enterprise experience helped me massively in all of the RAF interviews. They loved the fact that I had set up and run my own business as it adds a rather large string to my bow.”

Daniel Hall