The Business School has once again performed strongly in the National Student Survey in a number of areas and was ranked first in the UK by business students when asked about their experience of assessment and feedback.
The National Student Survey (NSS) is the most important measure of student satisfaction and at institution level Edge Hill has sustained last year’s record performance with of 4.2 out of 5. More than 300,000 final-year students from across the UK responded to the survey this year, from 155 Higher Education Institutions. The results of the survey, conducted by Ipsos MORI on behalf of UK funding bodies, provides valuable information for prospective students, and helps Universities to further improve the education they provide.
Other excellent results for the school include:
- 4th out of 75 English HEIs for Assessment & Feedback (6th in UK)
- 3rd in the NW for Assessment & Feedback
- 4th in the NW for Academic Support and Overall Satisfaction
- Top in the UK for Assessment & Feedback
- 3rd in the UK for Teaching (Top in England)
- 4th in the UK for Academic Support and Personal Development (2nd in England)
- Top in the NW for Teaching, Organisation & Management, Personal Development and Average Score (across all categories / Qs)
- 2nd in the NW for Assessment & Feedback, Academic Support and Overall Satisfaction
- 5th in the UK for Assessment & Feedback and Personal Development
- 2nd in the NW for Personal Development
- 3rd in the NW for Teaching, Academic Support, Organisation & Management, Learning Resources and Average Score (across all categories / Qs)