Matthew Esh started at Edge Hill University in 2011 in the BSc Biology course. While doing his Undergraduate degree and for a period afterwards he worked as a Research Assistant for the department. After graduating in 2014 he has returned in September 2015 as an MRes Biology student. Matthew also co-runs the National Silphidae Beetle Recording Scheme.
- Carrion Beetle assemblages in Woodland, Conifer and Unforested Habitats
- The Effect of Elevation on the abundance and diversity of ground-dwelling beetles
- BSc Biology (Edge Hill University)
- British Ecological Society member
- Royal Entomological Society member