Run by the staff and students in the department, the meetings are a forum to discuss ongoing research. Meetings begin at 3:30 in the Biosciences meeting room on the first Wednesday of every month. Regular agenda items include:
- Statistics – R code exchange. A chance to share/borrow any useful code or tips
- Updates on staff/Graduate school training
- Funding sources including post doc funding
- Run through any upcoming conference contributions
- Outreach/wider impact discussion
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.