We’re delighted to be back at The Arts Centre at Edge Hill University with a fantastic programme of events, and we have everything in place to ensure the safety of our audiences and our staff, so that everyone can feel confident and have a great time.
Our Covid-19 procedures are subject to review, in line with government guidance.
We want your visit to be safe, comfortable and enjoyable and have implemented a number of measures to ensure the safety of our audiences and our staff.
What we’re doing
• Enhanced cleaning and ventilation
• Cashless sales
• Offering a full refund if we have to cancel performances due to Government guidance
• Offering you a refund if you’re unable to attend due to a positive COVID test, if you have any symptoms or if you have to isolate. Please try and let us know a few hours in advance of the performance if possible
What we’d like you to do
• If you start to display any symptoms associated with Covid-19, please do not come to the University and The Arts Centre.
• If you start to display any symptoms associated with Covid-19, please take a test and follow the latest Government advice
• If you are unable to attend due to experiencing symptoms or have had a positive test result, let us know and we will offer you a full refund or credit on your account to be used in the future
• Apply high hygiene standards throughout your visit.
• Follow any instructions from our team as they are there to help and make us all safe.
Please be assured we will follow the most up to date legislation for the performing arts and local guidance to ensure you can enjoy a visit with confidence.
Here’s the answers to some of the questions you may have:
Do I have to have a ‘vaccine passport’ or negative test to attend?
No. At this stage, government guidance does not require this of theatres but we are reviewing our policies on an ongoing basis so please keep an eye on our website for any updates. You might wish to take a test in advance of attending in consideration of others and our staff.
Do I need to wear a mask?
We encourage the wearing of face masks, if you can, in busy and enclosed spaces where you will come in to contact with people you don’t normally meet.
Will there be socially distanced seating in the auditorium?
All our productions from 28th September will be sold to potentially full capacity, unless guidance changes.
Can I get a refund if I test positive?
We’ll offer you the opportunity to attend another performance once you’re all clear if possible, a full refund on any unusable tickets in your booking or credit on your account.
Will The Red Bar be open?
Yes the Red Bar will be open for food and drinks for most events.
How often is the venue cleaned?
We have enhanced cleaning procedures in place to make sure everything is cleaned before anyone enters the building.
What happens if the Government changes the COVID-19 guidance?
Our Covid-19 procedures are subject to review, in line with government guidance. We will be constantly re-evaluating our health and safety measures, keeping on top of the most up-to-date legislation, and updating our procedures accordingly.