Registered Tutor Scheme and Annual Staffing Return (category F partners only)
All staff, delivering Edge Hill awards, at Partner Institutions are required to be approved by Edge Hill. Once approved, staff are granted Edge Hill Registered Tutor status.
This entitles the staff to a number of benefits as follows:
- Access to Edge Hill Library resources, subject to the terms of the licence
- Entitlement to fee remission in respect of part-time postgraduate programmes offered at Edge Hill under the terms of the Discretionary Staff Fee Remission Scheme in force in any given academic year
- Access to Staff Development events run through Edge Hill’s Centre for Learning and Teaching (CLT) https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/clt/professional-development/events/
- A free place at the Edge Hill SOLSTICE conference (one place per Partner) https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/clt/professional-development/conferences/
- Opportunity to access the Edge Hill Post-graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (PGCTHE), subject to availability and meeting the eligibility criteria https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/clt/professional-development/pg-cert/.
- For further details see Centre for Learning and Teaching Leaflet
The approval of staff delivering in Partner Institutions, is managed through the Academic Partnership Annual Staffing Return Form. In addition, partner institutions are required to notify Edge Hill of any changes to staffing during the academic year.
This process is managed through the Academic Partnership Office email@example.com and the Faculty Partnership Officers.