You will receive an invitation to an Applicant Visit Day by email and post.
These events are your chance to spend some time on-campus before you have to make your firm and insurance choices in May, and for you to find out what it would be like to study and socialise here.
What is it?
You will be able to:
- take part in a subject taster session, or have a one-to-one session with academic staff from your department – your opportunity to get a feel for what studying your course would be like
- chat to current students from your department – the perfect way to find out what student life is like here!
- view our range of on-campus accommodation and see what life in halls of residence looks like
- find out about accommodation, finance, student support, study abroad options and career advice
- go on a campus tour and find out where you will be studying, as well as where you will be socialising!
Even if you have previously attended an open day, we strongly recommend attending an applicant visit day as it provides a very different experience.
When is it taking place?
Within this area not all programmes are eligible for an Applicant Visit Day. The following programmes will be invited to attend their event on Saturday 14 March:
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (all fields)
- BSc (Hons) Operating Department Practice
- MNSW Nursing and Social Work (all fields)
How do I book?
There are two ways to book onto your Applicant Visit Day, which you can do shortly after you receive your offer:
- Follow the link in the email we sent to confirm your place
- We will post you a booking form which you can return (free of charge) and we will process your booking