If you are studying an eligible programme, you will receive an invitation to an Applicant Visit Day by email and post.
These events are your chance to find out what your learning experience will be like at Edge Hill before you have to make your firm and insurance choices.
What is it?
You will be able to:
- take part in an online subject taster session, or chat to a tutor from your department helping you to get a feel for what studying your course would be like
- chat to current students from your department – the perfect way to find out what student life is like here!
- check out our on-campus accommodation
- ask questions about finance, student support, study abroad options and career advice
Even if you have previously attended an open day, we strongly recommend attending an applicant visit day as it provides a very different experience.
When are they taking place?
Applicant Visit Days will be taking place on Saturday 6 February and Saturday 6 March.
How to do I book?
There are two ways to book onto your Applicant Visit Day, which you can do shortly after you receive your offer:
- Look out for your email invitation coming soon – you will be able to book your place online using the linked provided.
- Contact email@example.com and we will process your booking