You can check the modules you have registered for via Blackboard or Student Central on your Student Record.

Should you wish to amend the modules on your student record, please complete a Change of Module Form:

The form must be authorised by your department and submitted to Academic Registry by the deadline(s) as noted on the form.

Please contact the relevant team in Academic Registry if you need further details:

Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Faculty of Health and Social Care
Faculty of Education