- What if I haven’t got any qualifications?
- Are my qualifications relevant?
- What is available in Higher Education?
- How do I apply for a course at Edge Hill University?
If you are looking for answers to these or any other questions regarding entry into Higher Education, Edge Hill University offers Pre-entry Advice and Guidance.
We can offer advice and guidance if you are:
- Looking at ways to get into Higher Education;
- Wanting to know what is available in Higher Education;
- Unsure you have the right level of qualifications;
- Unsure whether Higher Education is for you;
- Unsure about how to apply or what to put in your personal statement;
- Looking for a change of direction and want to take the next step;
- Unsuccessful in your original course choice.
Advice and guidance is available via telephone, e-mail and face-to-face. If you have any questions, or are at all daunted by the thought of Higher Education, don’t hesitate to get in touch by e-mailing email@example.com
Senior Access, Advice and Guidance Officer