The Graduate School was established in April 2010, and our role is to work with the various academic departments and the academic registry to:
- Coordinate the recruitment and admission of students to research degree programmes.
- Provide initial training for research degree students through the Postgraduate Certificate in Research.
- Provide both generic and bespoke development opportunities and training for postgraduate research students throughout their studies.
- Provide routine and annual monitoring of the progress of students’ research, and work with academic departments to ensure appropriate support is available whenever required.
- Make arrangements for examination, and support research students through their progression from PgCert, to MPhil and to PhD.
- Arrange induction training for all new research degree supervisors.
- Provide annual training for research degree supervisors.
- Administer PGR bursaries.
- Develop and oversee the operation of research degree regulations.
New Graduate teaching Assistantships
now available in the Faculty of Arts and Science. Here.
Details of all postgraduate courses offered by Edge Hill University can be found HERE.